[Harp-L] Subject: Last chance to learn from Froggy on Long Island...

...My time hosting (hostessing?) Nicolas is gradually drawing to a  close.
Next week he will leave New York for Dallas then on to California  and the Jam
Camp where people will fly in from all over and pay for the  privilege of
learning from him and other very talented harmonica teachers.

We've decided to once more give a mini Harp teach-in here at my  home on Long
Island.  The day and time is flexible.  If Friday would  work better day or
evening -- or any time Saturday, we will alter our  schedules to suit.   The
session we had last week was held  outside on the patio with Dan (a delightful
Harp-L'er) with me in purely student  mode and I feel I got a great deal out of
my session.  Now I need to  practice, practice, practice but at the moment
I'm much too busy  cooking for or shopping with our young French ami.

Having Nicolas here has been a delightful experience.  I recommend  it.  He
has a whacky sense of humor, has renamed half my cats and even the  dog has
accepted him (not an easy accomplishment or a usual state of affairs).  I'm sure
my post-Froggy life will be quite mundane and lacking a certain"  je ne sais
quois."  I will miss brewing up pots of good Irish and Scottish  tea to share
with him.

If anyone is interested in one last chance at a personal Harmonica teaching
session with the very talented Mr. Fouquet, please let me know ASAP.

Elizabeth