[Harp-L] right brain vs left brain

Hi Everyone,
It seems to me that the Iceman's right brain is debating with Chris's left
brain, or is it the other way around? Anyway, I digress.
I think they are both right! Obviously, they are both great players.
I guess you have to think about what notes you are playing until you can
do it without any conscious thought at all. I think many of us have picked
up the "wrong" harp and were able to play the tune anyway.
Since I have gotten older and my eyes are not as good as they used to be,
at least not without my reading glasses, and especially is bar light,
I sometimes pick up the "wrong" harp and sometimes I will just go with it.
Hey! 9 more days until the 7 day, Howard Levy workshop!
Anybody else going?
I will have a better perspective on this topic in a couple of weeks.
All the best,
Bob Meehan
843-670-3154
bobmeehan.net