[Harp-L] Re: 5th position

Hello Harp-L
I think that my problem is an excellent example of harmonicas being played in various positions and for various reasons as well, all within the same song. I have been asked to record "Tempted" by Squeeze as a harmonica piece. The producer of this recording session heard me playing the chorus on a diatonic in E with the piano player. The song was recorded in the key of B. After listening closer to the convoluted verses in it, I asked if I could use my chromatic. He said, "No! I love the way it sounds on the harp you played it on". Since I am a harmonica service provider, I must complete the assignment as ordered or someone else gets the next call. So far, I'm using a Low E in the first part of the verse, the full chorus, and also to "bluesify" the choruses. I also use an A harp in the verse, and I've even messed around with a MM tuned D, as well as a D harp, also in the verse. I love "Tempted" and if anyone is familiar with this amazing pretzel of a song and knows how to play it on only 2 harps, I'd truly appreciate the help.
Peace
Steve Merola