[Harp-L] Harmonica Documentary - NCY Interviews

Dear NYC Harp-L Community:

We are going to be in New York City filming Oct.5-9. We are a low budget independent film and are accepting invitatations to crash on your couch (I am seriuos). There are only 2 people in our crew and for most of the shoot it will only be 1 person. Also, we are looking for someone to be our sound guy on some of the shoots. Let me know if you are interested - we cannot pay, but it will be a cool experience. We will be interviewing Rob Paparozzi, Wade Schuman, and others.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Todd and Marc