[Harp-L] Harmonix

I saw a set of these in Melbourne, Australia.  The certainly looked
different, you don't change harp to change key you snap out one set of reeds
and snapped another set in, pretty cumbersome and I wasn't convinced of the
longevity of the system.  The microphone attachment wasn't in stock at the
time but was probably the only advantage apparent to the design to me.

Obviously I couldn't try one out, you have to buy a full set I think which
was pretty expensive if you didn't like them.

Regards

Derek