To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2006 1:09 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Harmonica Documentary Goes to Taiwan

Dear Harmonica Community:

We are going to the Asian Pacific Harmonica Festival in Taiwan Aug 2-6. This festival claims to be the largest harmonica festival in the world. Documenting this event will greatly benefit the film and potentially increase its international exposure. Then, we will be at SPAH in Denver.

We welcome comments, advice, support, etc. Please let us know that what we are doing, this film, is worth it to you and all harmonica players.

Thanks always,

Todd Slobin
Pocket Full of Soul: The Harmonica Documentary