Re: [Harp-L]Dennis O. - http://mrmicrophone.com/home.html

I just wanted to let you fellow harmonica players know
that I bought a microphone from Dennis last week and
the microphone is here in Canada already and it's in
great shape. I bought other mics before from other
well known guys in the business and was lead on like a
little kid!!NOTHING compares to how professional this
guy is.No procrastination at all!!!
Dennis, if you are in the list thank you very much
once again man!!!
It's really good to know that there are some fine
people working in this business!!!
Ps:By the way, I didn't get any discounts from Dennis
for posting this guys :)

Cheers,

Bruno.