[Harp-L] ah... classical... Robert Bonfiglio's pay scale does inspire... :-)

ABSOLUTELY. You are right for many reasons.

THE decision to step out of one's comfort zone and CHANGE is like alchemy.

Seeking to make vital inner changes (total or incremental) is always far superior to wishing the world were different or complaining about lack of opportunities and resources.

I have a major show coming up this sunday at the ARTURO SANDOVAL JAZZ CLUB in miami. It is a formal state of the art jazz club, people are coming to see me and a top notch jazz trio and paying 20 dollars to attend.. It is not a package show--I am the only headliner for this venue, I want to inject a little bit of everything into this show. What better way than to pay tribute to robert, for it was he who ridiculed me enough into learning how to read music back in 1985. And I thank him for that, (tho at the time, i was cursing him, really).

If you want to read more about the power of change/getting gigs, check out my HANDBOOK on my website.

www.randysinger.com

Each year I evaluate myself to see if i have made any vital changes and learned any significant new skills.

Be the change you want to see. The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

best,

randy