[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 36, Issue 1

Lots of CD's have liner notes.

I just can't easily read that teeny tiny print anymore. This is part of the phenomenon known as "getting older".

The Iceman

Hey Iceman, I hear what you're saying about your sight. For me its my ears, I have selected hearing in my adult years now!!! Anyways, when I made my comments about the linner notes I did so after just viewing a record cover that had both inside covers full of information. I guess it can be said too that some record covers don't have much content either.

As for myself, I love linner notes and in particularlly I love it when
the harmonica players give what keys and positions they are playing
in, this helps us novices out so much. Do guitar players, and others
do this as much as harmonica players? I'm not sure. Maybe its a
harmonica player thing! Anyhow, thanks for the contact.
Nate
--
Blues is a Story - Worth being told!
My new blog at http://thebluesroom.blogspot.com/