Re: [Harp-L] Harp of Choice...

Spec. 20; stock, outta the box...

Bachman <harptime@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  It seems that so many new harps are being discussed and discovered by our
harp community. What I am hoping to start with this post is another "roll
call". I think many of us would like to know what brand and models others
are using and perhaps explanations why. I will start the process and see if
anybody cares to follow suit.

I have always played Hohners. Overall quality and playability has made me
stick to them. Model of choice overall, Special 20's but also play some
custom Marine Bands. Starting to use the few Golden Melody's I own, mostly
cuz it seems to be the harp of choice for the "monsters" on the diatonic
scene. I play a lot of styles besides just blues; folk, rock, reggae, cajun
etc.

Warren Bee