RE: [Harp-L] LD Miller info. & thanks and request for song suggestions

"SO THE BIG TOUGH QUESTION:  If you had only 90 seconds to show off
range and variety as well as a little vocals on the #1 show in America
right now, what song would you choose?
Thanks.  Nancy O."

I was thinking Chitlin' Con Carne (e.g. the Junior Wells version from
Hoodoo Man Blues) would be a good choice. Ample possibilities for
harp/guitar solos, and can be stretched or compressed to fit any time
slot that is required. There are no vocals, so more time could be
dedicated to the instruments. I think it is a timeless song that sounds
as good today as it did many years ago. Very good groove. It's one of
those songs that you don't have to know (as an audience member) in order
to enjoy.
However, I must admit, for L.D.'s playing style, Todd Slobin's
suggestion of Whammer Jammer is DEAD ON! What a perfect match. If L.D.
has that one in his trick bag, he should reach in there and pull it out
for the finale! It ain't called Whammer Jammer for nothing!

John Balding