[Harp-L] Re:Harp of Choice

This is such a personal preference subject. I started my less than illustrious harp life in 1st grade back in 1958 with a hohner chrometta 8 my grandpa gave me for show and tell. (I played the old gray mare ain't what she used to be(quite poorly too I might add). I laid it down for a # of years and went back to it in my early teens. I fronted a rock band and played the then new hohner blues harp.(basically a MB with different covers). I've tried Lee Oskars and Suzukis and a host of cheap throw aways. I still prefer the MB overall. They seem to have a warmer tone (probably psychological) bend well and even with a little buzz(the harp,not me) just sound better. Special 20s OK but I like the old school stuff. Nuff said .