[Harp-L] Calfironia Jam Camp in October

I see folks have returned from Jon Gindick's summer Jam Camp reporting
a great experience.

I taught at the California jam camp a couple of years back and it was a
blast! The enthusiasm of the campers, the coaches, the "guitar slaves"
and Jon himself were truly energizing, and the mixed format of
one-on-one sessions, small circle jams, and seminars both large and
small, made for an intensive learning environment for all involved.

Coaches in the past few years have included such luminaries as Dennis
Gruenling, Allen Holmes, Jason Ricci, Michael Peloquin, Richard Sleigh,
Joe Filisko, Adam Gussow, Larry Eisenberg, Bob Meehan, Richard Hunter,
John Costa, and Dave Mulford, along with others I 'm sure I've missed.

This year's October jam camp in Del Mar, California (near San Diego)
will feature as coaches:

Peter Madcat Ruth
Jimi Lee
Winslow Yerxa
Mark Wilson

Jon and I spoke about it this morning and the creative ideas were
flowing freely - Jon has a way of both inspiring creative work and
giving people the tools to make it happen.

I'm already jazzed!

More more on the upcoming Jam Camps, check out:

http://www.gindick.com/

(I think the 2007 dates are supposed to be 2006).

Winslow