[Harp-L] Tim Moyer removed my schackles..was Harp of Choice...

Hi all,
  just had to throw in my 2 euros worth.
  I have been very promiscuous re playing around with different brands and models thereof, Hohner, L.O , more modestly priced Chinese harps etc.
  Having just recently invested in a couple of Tim's custom Hohners (T-bone and Honeycomb) I can honestly say they are revealatory.I recall a lister previously comparing the playing of stock harps v custom as akin to weight-lifting, and I concur totally. Playing a Moyer custom felt like the lead boots had been removed .
  The ease in which one can produce good tone plus o.bs (if thats what you are looking for) is remarkable.
  The acid test for responsiveness (for me!) was this,..holding the harp a good inch-2 inches from my mouth ,I  can get every blow note to sound with a gentle pursed expiration.This isn't the case with other harps in my experience.NB i am a heavy smoker with a limited F.E.V.
  I am not affiliated etc and would sincerely recommend at least checking out one of Tim's fine pieces of workmanship.
  Regards Sean