[Harp-L] Sydney, Madrid, Beijing & Satan's Apprentice

I've got some extensive international travel coming up so I'm stocking
up on books for the plane. I've had Adam Gussow's "Satan's Apprentice: A
Blues Memoir" on my Amazon wish list for some time now, but held off due
to the expense (hardcover). Then I was ordering some other stuff (harry
potter/robert jordan latest, etc) when I noticed below the Gussow book
that there are used copies available for $3!! Wow. They are listed by
condition and I ordered one "like new" for $3.13 (and a few bucks
shipping). Score! Just letting you folks know, I've heard the book is
excellent (harp content: Adam Gussow!). These are from
vendors/individuals outside Amazon but reputable and rated. I've had
good experiences before.

Also, if anyone is aware of any harp/blues activities the following
dates/places please send me a note off-list (I'm not too confident in
that middle one!):

Sydney AUS 8/18-8/26
Beijing PRC 8/27-8/31
Madrid SPN 9/10-9/15