[Harp-L] Wood combs and other parts

I've taken a break from Harp l and the harp business for a few months so I could take care of biz around the house.

When I start back on August 15 I will no longer be making custom diatonics or chromatics. The stress of working in the dental field
in the day and customizing harps in the evening then gigging on the weekends has me stressed out. I will build some prewar 270s and 280s for sale down the road but
only at my leisure. I'll still offer repairs and restoration work. You can check the update on my web site later this month. harmonicarepairdotcom

I decided to take the huge inventory of vintage and prewar NOS chromatic, diatonic and tremolo parts and sell them direct to the public.
I will not offer bulk discount prices since the prices will already be low. This includes parts for most wood comb chromatics that Hohner built including
the Deluxe I and II and Chrometta parts. Parts for Educator I (excluding reed plates) diatonic and parts for the 20 hole septet tremolo harps (excepting reed plates).

I read players complaining about wood combs. I'm selling NOS pre and post war 260/270 combs for $5 per comb. Can't complain about those prices.
You will need a drill press to bore the spring post hole. Hohner doesn't sell them with the post hole drilled.

I'm keeping a small stash of parts for the repair business. Once these parts are sold they are gone. I don't plan on selling newer parts direct.

I'll also have 1000's of reeds for "C" chromatics for sale shortly.

The only wood comb parts I don't have for sale are slides. Contact me via my biz address at fatheadmi at comcast dot net

thanks
mike