[Harp-L] Watermelon Slim and the workers

Had the pleasure of listening to what I consider the real deal last night. A
heck of a bluesman in the truest since. Slim plays through a vintage '65
Bassman and several stock harps of different flavors (no preference except
no LO's -he said after several years of trying they just were not doing it
for him). Slim plays some of the lowest lows and highest highs with vibrato
that I think I've ever heard. These guys are a must see if they are ever in
your area.

Steve