Re: [Harp-L] RE: LD Miller info. & thanks and request for song suggestions

LD needs to stick to what he is doing unless he's suddenly developed the ability  to show true emotion through a few notes.  Bonnie Raitt's version of runaway isn't a good choice IMO.  Something like a whitney houston type pop ballad or a funk tune like Superstitious would work but I doubt he could pull it off.

He needs to stick to what he's doing. It's flashy and people who don't know s*** about the harp will think he's a genius.