Re: [Harp-L] buddhas groove

"Chris Michalek" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> We had a great time last night Jammin' with Jason Ricci.  Jason and Shawn were awesome!!
> I only had time to break down the first few tunes of our set.
>
> http://www.thebuddhasgroove.com/tbg-comin-home96k.mp3
> http://www.thebuddhasgroove.com/tbg-stratus.mp3

this is great stuff.  one thought, though.  your harp gets lost in the mix.
i mean, it's there, but it's not THERE, like it ought to be.  i don't know if
you need to be up, or your band needs to be down, but adjustments are in
order to give your playing its due.

> I'll break down the rest of our set and Jason's set in the next day or two and post them to archive.org

i don't see a buddha's groove section there yet.  if your intent is to create one
for this show,  you might want to start that process right away.  unlike before
when you could  create a band section yourself, you now must have their curators
do it, which introduces some delay.  took me a week or two last time i did it, though
that was unusual since they'd just cut over to their new software platform and were
working out the kinks.

----
Garry Hodgson, Senior Software Geek, AT&T CSO

Can't you hear my lambs a callin'?
Oh good shepherd won't you feed my sheep?