re: [Harp-L] SP 20 COVERS

Sent: Friday, August 04, 2006 6:43 AM
To: Rick In Davis; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] SP 20 COVERS
> Is there anyplace to buy replacement cover plates for SP20s? I was
> given ten of them but the covers are bent or otherwise messed-up.

http://www.harp-online.com
  or you could try any music store that stocks Hohner, and ask for their
Hohner importer to supply them.
  If you're in USA, Hohner US are good about keeping parts in stock and
selling them to US customers.
  You can order from Hohner Germany directly, but European shipment costs
are high.
  I know in New Zealand, they can be ordered in, but may take some time for
the shipment to come in.
  More here
http://www.angelfire.com/music/HarpOn/maintstart.html#hohner
Cheers,