Re: [Harp-L] Drum beat machine PC software

Pierre wrote:
I downloader Acoustica Beatcraft a week ago to help me keep time while playing keyboard (my second love). Got tired of the metronome and my teacher insists on practicing with a metronome. Anyways I find Beatcraft very cool and easy to use and before I go out and spend $40 on it I was wondering if there are better Drum Beat machines out there.

http://www.khafif.com/rhy/rhygen.html

Also while I'm at there, this has me thinking I would like to add a baseline to my drum sequences, is there a way to play several midi's together or are there tools that allow you to create arrangments with drum and base etc.

http://www.tabledit.com/ or the more expensive http://www.pgmusic.com/bandbox.htm

Peace and music,
Dave