Re: [Harp-L] Drum beat machine PC software

  I use the Boss DR-880 drum machine.  It's a little pricey, but it is by far the best-sounding drum/bass machine out there.  I have even used it as the rhythm section on some of my recordings.

  -Rick

Pierre <plavio@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I downloader Acoustica Beatcraft a week ago to help me keep time while
playing keyboard (my second love). Got tired of the metronome and my teacher
insists on practicing with a metronome. Anyways I find Beatcraft very cool
and easy to use and before I go out and spend $40 on it I was wondering if
there are better Drum Beat machines out there.

Also while I'm at there, this has me thinking I would like to add a baseline
to my drum sequences, is there a way to play several midi's together or are
there tools that allow you to create arrangments with drum and base etc.

Pierre.