[Harp-L] new mic name requested/ choose a winner

Hello all Harp-L'ers.

I'm unveiling 2 new monster elements and both are ready for installation into an existing bullet shell.  The general shell design will be for a later date for mass sales to music shops etc.

The Foghorn has been sold for the first time and the feedback was music to my ears (Brad Kava's feedback on my site). I knew it thumped that's why I'm using it.

The second element has a mind numbing -49db output and does not have quite as much low end explosion as the Foghorn or A1, but the element has a brighter tone and still has real big low end when compared to CM's, CR's and old Crystals.  The output is the main characteristic with this beast.

Now, all those who've bought my mics know how much boom boom they have and I really appreciate your business over the past year and a half.

I now will ask for a name to call them and the winner will receive a custom fitted element of the "No Named Element". Maybe a week or so to announce the winner depending on how many emails I receive offlist.

Thanks to Harp L for being there and to all my past customers,
GOOD LUCK!!

steve
www.thunderharpmics.com

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com