[Harp-L] re:new mic name requested/ choose a winner

Hi Steve,
I think a good name for the new element would the "Brimstone" as in fire and brimstone.

  --Rick Beall
    www.HarmonicaBoogie.com

Steve wrote:

I'm unveiling 2 new monster elements and both are ready for installation into an existing bullet shell. The general shell design will be for a later date for mass sales to music shops etc.

I now will ask for a name to call them and the winner will receive a custom fitted element of the "No Named Element". Maybe a week or so to announce the winner depending on how many emails I receive offlist.

Thanks to Harp L for being there and to all my past customers, GOOD LUCK!!

steve
www.thunderharpmics.com