[Harp-L] Harp-L Meeting at SPAH Thurs. 4 PM at bar reminder

Hi All,

I just want to remind you all that there will be a Harp-L "Meet & Greet" on Thursday afternoon at 4:00 PM at SPAH this year at the bar! I will be there and I hope I get a chance to meet all of you who are coming. I am really hoping we can get as many list members as possible together this year. I checked on the SPAH web site to see who was coming and I saw a lot of your names ;-). You can be assured that I will remind you.

The Harp-L gathering at SPAH is a great chance to put a face to the names of the people you have been interacting with. I have met a large number of list members at SPAH and other events adding significantly to my circle of friends in the harmonica world. I think it is a can't miss opportunity.

So, remember. Thursday, 4:00 PM at the bar. We'll see ya there.

Michael Polesky