Re: [Harp-L] Harp-L Meeting at SPAH Thurs. 4 PM at bar reminder

Ok, Thursday at 4. I'm anxious as hell for the convention but it seems like it's going to be here tomorrow.
So much to do, so little time. See you all there.

Scooter

Hi All,

I just want to remind you all that there will be a Harp-L "Meet & Greet" on Thursday afternoon at 4:00 PM at SPAH this year at the bar! I will be there and I hope I get a chance to meet all of you who are coming. I am really hoping we can get as many list members as possible together this year. I checked on the SPAH web site to see who was coming and I saw a lot of your names ;-). You can be assured that I will remind you.

The Harp-L gathering at SPAH is a great chance to put a face to the names of the people you have been interacting with. I have met a large number of list members at SPAH and other events adding significantly to my circle of friends in the harmonica world. I think it is a can't miss opportunity.

So, remember. Thursday, 4:00 PM at the bar. We'll see ya there.

Michael Polesky