[Harp-L] Harpers' International Giglist Reminder

This is to let all know that I will be uploading the giglist on Monday evening this week, rather than Wednesday, so please get your updates to me as soon as possible.

The "bad news" is that I will be out of town for about 4 weeks, and though I will have my laptop with me, I'm not sure how reliable I will be able to be in getting the updates posted while I am away. I will be in Michigan with my 5 daughters and their families for the first 5 days, then I go to Toronto where the trio will be playing at the Roy Thomson Hall for 2 days, then the Canadian National Exhibition (CNE) for 18 days straight. From there I head back to Michigan, and after a couple more days with the kids, Lorraine and I will head back home.

So I should be back about Sept 8. But do keep your updates coming in, and I will do my best to stay as current as possible. (I owe it to everyone to do so.)

Best to all,
Danny

--

BassHarp