[Harp-L] New to Harp L

Hi all! Just thought I would introduce myself. I have been messing
around with the harp for about 5 years. I didn't really know what I was
doing and finally decided to get serious. I have been taking instruction
from Chris Michalek for the last month or so. Chris is an awesome
teacher and very patient. Anyways, it is fun getting to know this
instrument and learning how to make is sing! Hoping to make it to SPAH
in Denver in a couple of weeks. If you are going see you there.

Todd