Re: [Harp-L] Harp-L Meeting at SPAH Thurs. 4 PM at bar reminder

On Aug 7, 2006, at 1:02 AM, EGS1217@xxxxxxx wrote:

In a message dated 8/6/2006 11:10:50 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, mktspot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

So you will have the mandatory *LARGE* nametags at the meet and great,
right Michael.

Mike doesn't have to wear a name tag. Just look for the guy who carries himself like a prince, and that will be him.

  I'm just worried that they won't be as  prominent as the
sm tags.  Make sure Elizabeth keeps hers  on.  That's why you're
representing the list stern taskmaster  and strict disciplinarian that
you are.   fjm

There will be no special sm name tags. I am representing sm and will have printed SM on the right side of my SPAH name tag and a HL
on the left.

okay......As Michael will be within Arms reach of his Renny.....so shall I
be within reach of a glass of Courvoisier..... so - easily ferreted out,
name tag or not :)

I will have my mitts wrapped around 151 proof Ron Rico Rum

The SlideMeister crew want to make their tags prominent.... a little
overkill imho, so I'm opting for just my SPAH nametag.... I have long hair, glasses
and a bit of a Scots accent...that should be quite sufficient <G>

I am folically & Occularly challenged, and will be one of the three Sicilians present....

...hmmm or maybe a pool cue?

Elizabeth