Re: [Harp-L] mic names stream of unconsciousness

Here's a few unfiltered.

  STUD I/O
  Q Tip (Blow the wax outta your ears!)
  Blow-fish (could have a spiney rubber coating)
  Buzz-saw
  Purgatory
  Eardrum Tattoo
  Gabriel (Ivory Trimmed in Gold)
  Miller Thriller (sorry)
  Chicken-hawk
  La Mic
  Overblow
  Archaeopteryx (as in the evolutionary link between old and new sounds?)
  SM57 Chevy
  What Guitar Amp?
  Positive Feedback (Oh, that might be bad)
  Hollow Point (More deadly than a standard bullet)
  Center-fire
  Marksman
  HUI (Harmonica User Interface)
  Inner Face

  With appropriate apologies,
  Will

steve <mudharp@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

someone used the name "Hassan Chop!" I'm a sucker for great old Bugs Bunny cartoons, but he was just joking and I caught it.
What about "Rooten Tooten" from the 3 Stooges.

There's some good names. Keep em coming as I may give 2 mics away because it's been 2 days and I've already eyed one.

steve
www.thunderharpmics.com