[Harp-L] Personal Toungue Switching Breakthrough

This is probably obvious to many players out there.  However, I'm not a novice (not yet an expert) and this is near epiphany to me.

  I've been working of and on for a few years trying to get a fast toungue switching warble with only limitted success.  Then, just a few minutes ago (in one of my summertime nocturnal adventures) I had a thought--"Hey id10t, don't move your toungue!  Cement your toungue to the harp and shake your head!"   It still needs some refinement, but I am leaps and bounds ahead of where I was a little bit ago.

  Tought I'd pass it on.

  Will