Re: [Harp-L] Harp-L Meet n' Greet @ SPAH

My apologies for my part in starting this unfortunate thread. I sent a teasing post to a friend off list in which I cc'd the post to harp-1@xxxxxxxxxxx Harp-one is not a legit domain but it sure looks like harp-l. Oh so clever me except I really did fool my fellow correspondent and now we have this thread which persists and has no actual harmonica content. I'm getting what I deserve, bad jokes, a tit for tat. Just goes to show you even and especially people who should know better often times make mistakes. Please don't make everyone else suffer for my blunder, sheepishly fjm