Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Harp-L Meet n' Greet @ SPAH

fjm writes:

My  apologies for my part in starting this unfortunate thread.  I sent  a
teasing post to a friend off list in which I cc'd the post to
harp-1@xxxxxxxxxxx  Harp-one is not a legit domain but it sure  looks
like harp-l.  Oh so clever me except I really did fool my  fellow
correspondent and now we have this thread which persists and  has no
actual harmonica content.  I'm getting what I deserve,  bad jokes, a tit
for tat.  Just goes to show you even and  especially people who should
know better often times make  mistakes.  Please don't make everyone else
suffer for my  blunder, sheepishly fjm

umm...that was my fault, and yes, the "1" looked just like an "l" on  my
computer screen so late at night, so I thought it was legit (though a  trifle
odd), but what the hay, I was game......

I'm even game to go topless following Warren's suggestion....but  the bigger
fear is that no one would notice...now that could sure shoot  down a girl's
ego   :)

I would definitely draw the line at shaving my head, tho'

....obligatory harp content:  it might be kind of fun to have  some mini
"jams" at the bar....chromatic as well as diatonic....jazz as  well as
blues...after the initial intros are done?  They happen all  over the hotel anyway,
especially by the "older' chromatic players...so  I'd sure enjoy hearing a harp-L
version....maybe something just a little  more hip than I'm used to?  (That
thunk you hear would be the ball  bouncing squarely into your court, Michael  :)

Elizabeth