[Harp-L] ThunderHarpMikes

Forgive the personal indulgence but my e-mails to Steve are bouncing back and I have a couple of questions so i'll just post them here: So Steve. What would be most Unlike the element you put into my chromed Shure so I could get some variation with your amp (which once again I love): The Foghorn or the Firetone (oops, that's what I would call it) I mean the unknown name element. Would It (either one) really sound much different than the mike you put together for me? I do have an astatic shell but I would have to have you add a volume control too. Thanks. dennis