From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2006 5:04 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Andy Belvin

On the harmonica compilation Inspirations 2 : 22 rare harmonica
performances, there's a very good country-blues-esque piece by one Andy
Belvin, but Milteau mentions in the sleevenotes that he hasn't managed
to find any information on said player.

I was wondering if anyone on harp-l would know who Andy Belvin was ?
Any snippet
of information welcome : dates of life, records, bands he played in or
with, styles, instruments of predilection, etc.

Thanks in advance !

Ben FELTEN