Re: Fwd: [Harp-L] Toungue Switching and specific licks

Ralf -

The familiar lick you tabbed out could be played alternating etween
left and right sides of a tongue block. That's probably how I'd play
it now. As a teenager I learned to play it pcuker and just jumped back
and forth.

However, I'm not taking about any particular lick. Thie technique of
alternating  notes on the left and right sides of a tongue block is
something that could be applied to many licks, riffs, melodies, etc.

Winslow

--- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ralf K. Buschner"
<r_buschner@...> wrote:

Hi all,

> However, when you come to alternating a note or chord played out of
> the left side with one that follows, played out of the right side (or
> right follwed by left), then enitehr harp not head can make that
> happen.

just for beeing sure to understand the topic - you're talking about
i.e. the
turnaround lick 1- 4- 4+ 4- 1+ 4+ 3-- 2d 2d  (- stands for draw, + for
blow)?

Greetinx from Munich,

Ralf