Re: [Harp-L] Re: Suzuki Pure Harp review (long)

----- Original Message -----
From: <spschndr@xxxxxxx>

> Three examples is a pretty small sample, but if Richard, Winslow and I all
found the 3D too tight on the new Suzukis, there may be a trend there.

Make that five, I heard this same complaint from another harp player a week
and a half ago while traveling.  When I got home, my new Suzuki was in the
mailbox, and while I really enjoyed the action of the harp, I had a hard
time coaxing out the 3D bends that usually come easily with my SP 20's. On
the other hand, everything I've read regarding the OB setup is true.  I'm a
weak overblower, but I had no problem hitting 6OB without any adjusting or
gapping.

Mark