Re: [Harp-L] Inspirations 2 : 22 Rare Harmonica Performances

I noticed that one of the tracks on this compilation is Jerry Jeff
Walker's "Harmonica Talk".  Now, I grew up in Jerry Jeff's stomping
grounds, and while he's been known to wheeze through a harmonica in
rack, that's not him playing on the samples I heard (recorded in
1970).  On further exploration, I found that the harmonica credits on
that recording go to none other than Greg "Fingers" Taylor!

-tim

Tim Moyer
Working Man's Harps
http://www.workingmansharps.com/