[Harp-L] A Lesson With Chris Michalek

Hey Harpers,

Just thought I would relate a recent experience with Chris Michalek. I
was in AZ visiting some family and I dropped in for a lesson.

We worked on Soloing Techniques, Tone, Vibrato, Playing in 11th/12th
Position and he even gave me some harp tuning/customization tips! Very
worthwhile...with some direct feedback on my playing, which I needed.

Oh and he invited me to his gig that night, let me sit in on a couple
of songs and got me free dinner.

That is above and beyond if you ask me.

Thanks Chris!

--