Re: [Harp-L] Hohner "Educator" harp?

Hi Tim,

specially if you think of alternate tunings (I have low F# dimi in mind,
specifically) these harmonicas were quite interesting.

They have been surely made only in C, since, as the name implies, they were
designed to be a introduction to chromatic harmonica education.

Nowadays we have the melody star for the same purpose. Not so pretty as the
former model, but the peculiar mouthpiece makes it easier for people to
learn single note playing.

I'm on my way to Hamburg now and next week I'll be in Amsterdam. If anybody
has any tips music or events there, just drop a line.

Cheers,
Fernando