[Harp-L] CDBaby Top 10

Because I did the Jim Bohannon Radio Show (the old Larry King Show), I sold a lot of units of "Harmonica America" with vocalist Phoebe Snow on CDBaby and have been informed I am in the running for top 10 CD for August.

If I get in the top 10, they will issue a CD with a track and give it to the next 5000 customers on CD Baby. Worth a shot. I am sending another 100 CD's to them as we speak, so if you were thinking of picking up this CD, please do it this month.

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/bonfiglio

Thanks!

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio