-----Original Message-----
From: winslowyerxa@xxxxxxxxx

True, all bent notes are weaker than unbent (even when I play them),
and part of learning to use them well is to compensate, partly by
working to make them stronger and partly in just smoothing out the
relative volume of notes in the line overall so that some don't fade
into the wallpaper and others don't jump out like hungry wolves (unless
you're going for that sort of an effect).

Winslow