From: rick.dempster@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx; rainbowjimmy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 2:34 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Motown in 12th position

Good luck Jimmy. I've been working on it for years; one of my favourites
is Willie Nelson's 'Crazy'. Lays out beautifully in 12th. Trying to do
that position with the band is hard. I reckon if you've got a really
supportive rhythm section so you don't have to throw in chord work (read
'chugging') it's OK. But the usual role of the harp makes 12th hard to
use, at least in a live situation.
RD