Re: [Harp-L] Cotton question

I've seen him a couple times here in Austin (at Antones) the couple years and he was using a vocal mic (not sure what brand). I'm pretty sure he was using the house PA.

drori hammer <drori_hammer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: Hi -
  I just picked up a live recording of James Cotton "Live and on the move" - like anything else I`ve ever heared by him, it`s great!
  Just out of a fan`s curiosity, does anyone know what equipment he uses live (amps, mics)? His sound playing "electric" always sounds so similiar to his acoustic sound, that I`ve sometimes thought he just uses a vocal mic direct to the PA rather than an amp - could this be true?
  Hammer