[Harp-L] Fwd: Musselwhite w/out OB's

-----Original Message-----
From: icemanle@xxxxxxx
To: ludobeckers@xxxxxxxxxxx

Ludo,

Thanks for the sound clip. At a quick listen, my ears hear a custom tuned harmonica sound - not an OB.

You may notice that the note after the one in question is played and then bent downwards slightly before moving onwards. This indicates custom tuning scheme - a la Brendan Power.

When I spend more time with it, I'll try to decipher the scheme, but will need to hear the whole tune and as much played on that harmonica as that tune offers.

Larry