[Harp-L] Crazy with Country Tuned harp (was Motown in 12th position)

 Rick wrote:

.......Do you play in 12th Ron? I do a lot of things in rehearsal that I think

sound great, but I can't necessarily pull them off in a performance. By

the way, you don't really have to overblow to play 'Crazy' in 12th.
 Rick, sorry for the confusion - what I had meant to say was that when using a Country Tuned harp to
 play "Crazy" in 2nd position, eliminates the OB's on the 5 hole that would otherwise be necessary
 if played with a standard diatonic.
 I'm not familiar with 12, sorry to say. But I'd like to give that melody a try. Save me some time, please,
 and tell me what hole to start off with. tia.
 ron