[Harp-L] Subjec: Re: New carry-on Airline restrictions

The news today out of London....means that many of us probably won't  be able
to carry our harmonicas onto the planes  to Denver.  I  know mine are always
scrutinized carefully....but I so dislike the idea of  checking them.  I
usually announce ahead of time that I have a  case with harmonicas inside the
bigger carry-on bag and that I'm on my way  to a harmonica convention...and have
had no real problems before. But now,  who knows?  I won't even be able to carry
my own bottled water on  board...and I'm never without that for my meds and
stuff I need  before takeoff...this is sure going to be a long and not too
comfortable  trip... and I'm not overly thrilled about air travel in the first
place    :(

Anyone want to drive me from New York to Denver?  :)   ...probably have to
start now <G>

Elizabeth