To: "'Paul Bowering'" <paul_bowering@xxxxxxxxx>; <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 08/10/2006 2:07 PM
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Bent overbends

Since you asked about the bent overblows I have put a few examples on my webpage so you can hear what the quality of the sound is when you start at the bent OB.

http://overblow.com/index.php?menuid=216

Or the direct links:

hole 6: B to Bb
http://www.overblow.com/mp3/bent_ob/B_BB.mp3

hole 5: G to Gb
http://www.overblow.com/mp3/bent_ob/G_GB.mp3

hole 4: E to Eb
http://www.overblow.com/mp3/bent_ob/E_EB.mp3

hole 4: F to E to Eb
http://www.overblow.com/mp3/bent_ob/F_E_EB.mp3

hole 1: E to Eb
http://www.overblow.com/mp3/bent_ob/E_EB_LOW.mp3

Tinus

http://www.tenhole.com
http://www.overblow.com

Since I'm only looking for expression and would use OB
to hit the missing notes one other approach might be
to employ prebends. Just the slight, quartertone bends
on Blows 4,5,6. How 'bout this option?