Re: [Harp-L] Suzuki Fire Breath redux

Hi Richard,

Thanks so much for this report. I have my eye on
these Fire Breath harps (more so than the
wood-bodied Pure Harp), and have been ~very~
curious about player's experiences. Let us know how
it goes if you use one at a gig.

I'll likely pick up one of these next week at SPAH.

Do please keep us posted when you get your G harp
as well. Thanks again.

Harpin' in Colorado,
--Ken M.

--- Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>