Re: [Harp-L] Bent overbends

Very impressive, Tinus -- especially when I realized just what you are
doing.

I stumbled across one of your blues examples on my computer recently (blues
example II) that I had downloaded a long time ago. I didn't know at first
where it came from, but figured out quickly enough that it was from your
site. Very lively. Inspired me to try it and get the feel for it. Thank you
for these samples.

John